I don’t know why I didn’t really think about all of this before I left. The past couple days I’ve been thinking of what life could be like when I return home. Sure I’ve thought about what I’ll be doing school and work-wise. But I didn’t really think about my social circles. Just assuming that I’d be welcomed back by the same people who waved goodbye, not really taking into consideration the fact that 2 years is a long time and I’m not the only one who will be different when I return.
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Sarah! There's good news! Your social circles are going to be so excited to see you and spend time with you when you come back to the states. OMGoodness! I know for certian that I'm looking forward to seeing you, as is Katie! And of course you'll also make new friends in graduate school. Wild thing! You shouldn't have any worries in that department.
Post a Comment